COVID-19 General Policies & Procedures
For Sanctioned CARO Events
1. Masks must be worn at all times on the Millennium Dog Sports property. This includes while competing with your dog in the ring. If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, we ask that for your protection – and the protection of others – that you do not register for or attend this event.
Note: Masks do not have to be worn if you are sitting in your car, with the windows up.
2. Masks (cotton, cotton blends, medical) must be tightly fitted, and completely cover the nose, mouth, and chin. Face shields, wool, knits, scarves, buffs, etc…are not acceptable face coverings.
3. Anyone exhibiting symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19 should not attend or participate in this event. Anyone showing concerning symptoms during the event will be dismissed from the trial.
4. Anyone with COVID-19 test results pending should not attend this event.
5. Anyone with another person in their household with COVID-19 test results pending should not attend this event.
6. Anyone with another person in their household who is sick with a cold, flu, or COVID-19 should not attend this event.
7. Those planning on engaging in any of the following activities 14 days prior to the event are strongly encouraged not to register for, or attend this event:
a. Airline/train, with or without a mask, and/or social distancing.
b. Any social gatherings (weddings, funerals, parties, BBQs) where mask wearing and/or social distancing was not strictly observed.
c. Employment in any public/private business where mask wearing and/or social distancing was not strictly observed.
d. Any behaviour/activities – even if approved by provincial law – that may have exposed you to COVID-19.
8. Guests may accompany the registered competitor if they reside in the same household. Please ensure the guest is not impacted by the restrictions listed in statement 7 above.